Sal Klita Blogger | Muzik impressions

Sal Klita Blogger

Monday, April 10

"But now I know that I’ll get all the sleep I need When I am dead, As John Belushi said"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

'My Dark Places’ is the first Television Personalities album in 11 years. It’s the record some of us always knew he’d do one day. It’s as sad as it is uplifting, as genteel as it is noisy. And lyrically, you won’t hear anything else that touches you more than ‘No More I Hate You’s’ or ‘There’s No Beautiful Way to Say Goodbye’. The Television Personalities Will Preform At The Primavera Sound Festival, Barcelona Spain, On June This Year. Details > Down The Bottom Of The Page.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

b.t.w There Are 3 Links Inside The Pictures...Fun All U Can...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us